Monday 27 February 2012

The Protectors of MAN



ABOVE: The sketch before the actual painting

The start of a great Painting with a whole lot of meaning!
This Mural was inspired by a boy who had his dogs to watch his back.
I had started with a photo of his back turned towards me with his two loving, protective canine friends on either side!
These Pit bulls are made out to be vicious, wild animals, when in actual fact, they become who you want them to become, with a lot of love and care they turn out to be man's best friend, I tried to capture the soft side of them, the loving protective side. This painting took a few days to complete and holds great meaning.

BELOW: completed Picture.

1 comment:

  1. These are great - you have an eye for great art.
    I will forward the link to people I know will be very interested in decorating and making their ids room a fairytale!

    ReplyDelete