Tuesday 3 April 2012

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves


 An Entire Scene Created in one room,
Snow White and the seven Dwarves, this room is enchanted with the feeling of been in the actual Movie with the characters, you feel like you are living in a fairytale the second you step into the room, Its the perfect scene for a kiddies play room to play pretend.
It took about a month to finish but that was only painting every now and then, The wall with the dwarves I concentrated on in two solid days and completed it. The rest I took my time with. All in all if I had to work on this room every day, it would be able to be completed within a week of starting it.

The Picture I have of Snow white and the prince was not completely finished on the time the photo was taken as the prince's face still needs to be painted here. on the opposite wall of the prince and snow white, there is the house the dwarves live in, painted in a realistic size for my little girl to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment